Well, it's my favorite time of year--FALL. The leaves are incredibly beautiful this year. The only bad thing is the cold. I wish we could have the guarantee of no cold and still have all the beauty. I guess I don't like to rake all the leaves either but I have to remember how much we enjoy the leaves in the summer as we sit under their shade.
I am getting the hang of teaching. It's getting easier as I put systems in place that make things run more smoothly. The kids are great. I laugh every single day. It's amazing to me that they are all at such different maturity levels. I can have a class that is so responsible and then another that can't (or won't) do anything.
The kids are doing great. Elias only has one more JV football game which is really sad. The football season has flown by this year.
I am so pleased to hear that Carolee and John are about to put down some roots. We are so proud of John and his accomplishments. And Carolee...way to hang in there.
I have such a great family. I wouldn't change a single one. TTFN
1 comment:
Cant wait to go sit in the cold and watch Elias play on Wednesday :)
Post a Comment