Well it's basically the same stuff going on at our house. There was no football game Fri. night so it was a little weird. Megan and I went to Witch's Night at Gardner Village in Salt Lake on Sat. Night. We had a blast all dressed up as witches (along with several thousand other people). We went with Grandma Brooks, my sister in-law Robbyn, my nieces Sarah and Loretta, and my nephew Stetson. It is amazing to see how creative people are. You could never imagine how many ways there are to dress up as a witch!! Some were so cute, others so creepy, some weird, and some just perfect. The night was great, not too cold and not too warm. It was fun doing something with my daughter. She is a blast. Oh, I'll admit she is a bit moody (PMS) but underneath it all she is so fun. She is witty and perky. She makes me laugh.
I will update you about football next week. TTYL
2 comments:
K, it's been almost a month. Are you alive!
New post please. I know you have an enormous amount of time on your hands!!
Post a Comment