1 year ago
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Merry Christmas!!
I know it's been a while since I posted last. I have been extremely busy with classes. I am really looking forward to the Christmas break. I will still have lesson plans to write but, at least I can sleep in, wear my pj's all day, play with my kids, read a book, and take a nap if I feel like it. I know, I know, that is a lot to fit in one week, but I think I can manage. The family is doing great--not much to report. Oh, we did shop on Black Thursday with the kids. They all chose ski and snowboarding gear for Christmas. It was fun but I think I will miss them opening presents on Christmas morning. I may be a while before I post so don't freak out--I'll get to it sooner or later. TTYL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I admire all that you have going on in your life, Auralee! What a wonderful family you have. Love ya!
Post a Comment